Heh, heh, heh. You can now remove me from the "annoyed" column and put me into the column of "happy customer".

Well, it's a long story, though. But not too long, I guess. I actually went home at lunch today to see if the 950 was outside my door. No luck. I'd left a note to DHL to please leave the package w/o a signature if he missed me, just in case. Then I came home from work at around 6:00 and though for SURE I'd see the 950. Nope.

Well, I decided to check my e-mail, in a huff, when I noticed a letter from Jamen. My first thought was, "this letter has the reason why my 950 isn't here yet." Well, no, it actually was a form letter with a tracking number. Now, this is very much contrary to my previous Outlaw experience: the product ALWAYS arrives before the tracking number.

So, confused, I visited the DHL page and put in the tracking number, and noticed that it made its merry way here to Mount Laurel, and the last entry was "1st delivery attempt." First attempt? What? It came here, the guy knocked on my door, didn't find me, ignored my note, didn't leave a "sorry we missed you notice," and left? How?

So, I read a bit further and there was a note that said "Driver could not find address. Please call DHL." Hmm, they never were unable to find me before, and I order almost everything from them. I guess "Drunks Handling Letters" is about right; the driver must have been on the sauce today.

So I call up, and get a very helpful lady, who asks to verify my address, and then asks if I can give her directions that she can give to the driver for another attempt tomorrow morning. I griped a bit, and she apologized, saying it must have been a new driver. So, I asked which way he would be coming from, and she said "Moorestown," which is one town over from me.

So, of course, I asked if I'd be able to pick it up today, since that is so close to me. She said sure, and gave me directions; the office would be open to 8:00 PM tonight.

So, I hopped in my car, headed over there, and picked it up. When I arrived, it was actually already sitting on the counter already. I couldn't believe I had it in my hands! The drive home was horrible, with it there beside me on the seat. It took me about 45 minutes both ways (turns out Moorestown is larger than I remembered it) but it was well worth it.

So, I'm unpacking it, setting it up... and you probably won't hear from me on this forum for a few days. Sorry, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be busy.

Peace, all.

------------------
Matthew J. Hill
matt@idsi.net