Kevin: Let me put it another way! Like interconnects, you reach that point where you only get marginal improvements from many of these overprised units. Ive had many opportunities in see and hear some really amazing home theater applications. You might be supprised how many dont have anything more than, say. a panamax 1500. What you will see is, in almost every case, dedicated wiring for the theater with upgrades in the wires themselves. Ive seen some that has such a heavy gauge they want fit into the clips, but has to be screwed on. And, of course, the extra amperage for those power sucking amps we all use. These improvements can be done for very little money and a visit to a local Home Depot. I would be amazed if ANY line conditioner could help as much as doing just that. If you already have those in place, by all means spend the money for those "really cool looking meters". I , for one, will spend my money where I believe it makes the most sense! When I made these changes in my setup, everyone noticed the difference. I havent heard any signs of those menecing ground loops. Just clean and quite. I cant really comment on the video, but I can really tell the difference in the audio, esp operating my M&K subs on its private line.