Quote:
Right on. That guy has a lot of nerve looking for a new unit after the hundreds of posts touting the 950 to be the next best thing to ice cream. It's down right hypocritical, and a few other things I'm too polite to mention.
MM:First, the only nerve I have is the one you just pricked with your oh so polite busybody post.

If anybody deserves the very best 950 that anyone can get it is US beta testers. We've had to endure continuous nasty negative, and ignorant bullshit from folks, just like you, over almost the past year just because we voiced our honest warranted opinions on the 950s we tested. I still stand behind every single 950 word I posted as being true and applicable to the unit at the time I posted it. I could live with the slight hiss that my unit has, but I'll be damned if I have to... we deserve the BEST final units, not the worse. You may believe that no good deed should go unpunished, but Outlaw doesn't.

Now, you have the unmitigated nerve to say we don't deserve the true fixed, final 950, because we beta tested the 950 and then posted our experience? HA! Sorry, but it just ain't gonna happen. In fact, I sincerely hope I get the unit otherwise intended for you.

[This message has been edited by merc (edited July 22, 2002).]
merc\'s primary system