Ah ha! Now we are getting somewhere. Matthew, I have never tried broccoli but I am going to tell you why you actually like it. You see, I used to be like you and all of you other uninformed plebeians. After hanging out at some very gourmet, probably too intelligent for most of you, forums I have come to the conclusion that you do like broccoli. I can't really dumb it down for you but chew on this (no pun intended) for a while. When you eat broccoli there could be millions of factors messing it up. For instance, have you ever tried changing the mouthwash or toothpaste you use to another brand? Do you live in a salty air state, polluted state, high elevation...? Are you positive you are eating fresh broccoli or non spoiled broccoli? What about the fork you use to eat it? Have you tried a different metal or perhaps a different dishwasher detergent? If you use your hands maybe you should ask to have someone who likes broccoli to hand feed you since their skin flavor may be better to handle broccoli. Have you ever done a DBT with broccoli and another food? I mean a real one, with scientists conducting it in an airtight, germ free, soundproof room? Another thing to think about is where are the planets aligned when you eat broccoli? Astrology and Astronomy changes our mood and taste patterns you know. I find it preposterous to make such outrageous claims and not even tell us under what type of sky you are eating it. I think you see the point I am trying to make, which is you do in fact like broccoli.

Alright, I've been gone for 10 days and I had to get all of my smartassness out of my system. Its good to be back. SPL Meters Rule!