Just a thought but i was thinking that everything has gone over well with my Antec retrofit project on the AVS forum that i may have the painted finish removed from my 950's faceplate and in turn have a brushed aluminum finish applied to the faceplate then have it anodised. The "refined" or "high end" look is what i am after. Then all the lettering/logos would be silkscreened back on. I'm thinking if there are enough people interested this can be done for $50 or so(maybe less). Is anyone else interested?

First i (others as well) have to wait for fixed units to arrive.

Second, i have to have permission from the Outlaws to have this done and to ensure the warranty will not be void.

Thirdly, i have to make certain that the TYPE of aluminum used on the 950 is suitable or can be anodised (dyed).

Many people have mentionned they would prefer the anodised finish including myself as opposed to the powdercoated finish. Rather than spend a few hundred more for the AT or Sherbourn processors then this can be done as a group fairly cheap but with absolute professional results. In the next month, this may be something that i will consider undertaking.