Steves,

You didn’t confuse me, in my vague way I get it all and good point. In old cars the Ford & Chevy with the big block (Cirrus chip in question) is mostly gonna beat the pants of the small blocks (some other inferior chip). These guys are concerned with the headers, the drive train, (is it turbo charged). That does make all the difference, but its very nice to know that Outlaw is using some of the ‘big boy parts’.
Also, waiting with bated breath, for the Lexicon Beta tester’s further studies into the Cirrus surround modes Vs his Logic 7 (he stated he would focus on this subject soon).
Everyone knows the Lexicon is a beautiful piece, and if the Lex. Beta guy says it comes pretty close, then it will be another plus for Outlaw, like their Zoran algorithms Vs THX EX, and their 1050 smallish 65 watts; (acts like 100+).
I bet the first guy that put Nitrous on his itty-bitty foreign car, had the crowd laughing silly, (…that guys gonna explode!) until he blew the pants off the Big block.
No one (I think) expects the 950 to trash the MC, but if it stays on the bumper, WOW.
There are many ways to tweak an engine, (some of them downright strange).
I don’t care how it’s done, as long as I put my foot to the pedal and the power’s there. (and I don’t blow up).