This was in a thread at HTF on Jan 15th, keep in mind that is is a thread posted by someone else, not me, although I do trust the original poster to be accurate:

Anyone who really cared about the truth, and not just about bitching and trolling, would have called Outlaw, and would have found out, just like I did, the following: just prior to CES, some bugs were discovered in the beta units which required pulling a board from each unit, and sending those boards back for alteration. When the boards come back this week they will go back into the beta units and the beta testing will be completed. If no more bugs are discovered, they will then start to ship the units.
Possibly, the continual flow of verbal sewage from a few on these forums is having the expected impact. All I could get for an expected shipping date was "within 30 days or so". Great... that's starting to sound more like Sony every minute. Of course, it could be worse, much worse. They could be like B&K which just doesn't communicate with their customers at all. Or like SF/Anthem which initially secretly launched their new pre/pro to only a selected few. Or like Integra, which allows their dealers to take folks money with a promise of a delivery 30 days, or so, away... suckers! Hehehehehe! And that's not even taking into consideration that pricing for these units are already inflated by as much as 100% to fill the coffers of authorized(read price fixing)retail middlemen.
So, keep your chins up future Outlaw 950 owners. We are gonna have the last laugh, and hopefully, the last word, within "30 days or so"!