I've got 2 Audiosource AMP 7's for my mains and rears (200W x 4 @ 8 ohm total), and one AMP 6.3 for my two subs (~250W x 2 @ 4ohm).

They all use higher power digital Tripath chips than are used in Bel Canto's EVO amps -which are currently regarded by many pro reviewers as some of the very best amps being made.

Too bad Phoneix Gold just bought Audiosource and when they re-tesed these new amps, they found them to have some RF interference and pulled them from the market, but you can still find some if you search the online stores -and they're real cheap too.

I have zero problems with them though, so I'm keeping'em (they said the RF prob. might effect radio signals, but I don't listen to that compressed ad-filled junk anyway). I could always shield them myself if I needed too. Obviously Bel Canto does this well enough in their amps.

There's nothing that's adversely effecting the amp's sound at all ('sept a ground loop hum that's easily fixed).

Extremely accurate.

They've got very good power supplies and are ~90% efficient, so it's very good power sup. is actually equal to about double it's size in any analog solid state amp.

And even when cranked, they stay cooler than my DVD player! Great for AZ in summer!

Now I just need a great signal from a new 950!!!

My Denon rec. -as preamp- is pretty weak overall, but when I run my DVD player directly into one AMP 7 -(using the DVD player as preamp) it sounds AWESOME with CDs (though no subs in the mix that way)! HUGE diff.

I'm sure the 950'll sound even better, and with bass managment!!

Now ship it!!

And don't delay another 6 months just to add firewire inputs! Just kiddin'..., I don't think that'd happen.... I hope!