Along those lines-there was some discussion on the the 7-channels, and I'm not quite clear on how that will work, I was hoping someone could shed a little light. I know the 950 has 7 channels, but what isn't clear to me is how effectively the two rear center channels would be used by the 950? Like the previous poster I was wondering if in a standard 5.1 mode, the Surround information just gets duplicated to the center channel on that side? Similarly, in 6.1 mode, do both rear center speakers get the exact same information? I understand how the Lexicon Logic 7 processing splits the information into 7 discrete channel and the 6.1 matrixes the right and left rear channels to produce the rear center surround, but if I understand correctly, the 950 doesn't come with any 7 channel modes such as Lexicon's Logic 7. As you can see, I'm confused and kind of talking in circles-forgive me it's late
Any enlightening on the subject would be appreciated, as I'm considering the 950/770 combo, but would like to understand the features better before dropping that kind of money it.

Thanks in advance,

Kent

[This message has been edited by kenty (edited December 30, 2001).]