Hi guys - Haven't posted in a while. I have a question for you guys and wanted to hear if you know of any online place that sells something I think I need.

I have rectangular entertainment piece that's 60" wide and currently has on it a 36" Sony WEGA CRT. Yesterday I bought a Pioneer Elite PRO 1140 50" Plasma to take it's place as part of a little house warming gift to myself. I'm moving on the 29th.

I now have nowhere to put my center channel (the top of the WEGA has enough real estate to accomodate the speaker). My center channel for this room is an Atlantic Technology 2200C. It's fairly compact.

Conditions:

1.) The plasma stand will be utilized and I don't think it's adjustable such that I can raise the height of the panel relative to the stand. If I put the speaker right on the entertainment unit directly in front of the plasma, I'm fairly certain it will block the picture to some extent, not to mention, look like poop.

2.) The entertainment center does NOT have a shelf ideal for a center channel and they're all taken up by components.

3.) Wife does not want a shelf on the wall above the panel.

Therefore, I'm envisioning a hutch, that would match pretty well the espresso finish of the furniture, that would provide enough clearance for the 2200C to sit under the plasma. Is there a store that sells these things? Or am I looking at going to home depot to buy some wood and get my Bob Vila on?
Elite 50" / Aquos 32"
Squeezebox Radio

Stereo Setup:
NAD C326BEE (50Wx2)
Elite DV-47Ai Universal SACD/DVD-A
Citypulse DA7.2x II + TXCO DAC
B&W 685s
JL Fathom F112
Denon AH-D2000 Headphones