I had some difficulty finding a rack that suited my needs. I did the web search and actually went into some stores, but could not find anything that I liked. So I built my own. I like the use of steel and aluminum. The steel you can paint any color and aluminum checker plate looks cool. So here is what I did. I used 1 1/2 angle for the base, I had to be able to mount wheels on to it. I made an identical base for the top except mounted it upside down. From there I used 1 x 1 square tubing braced with a light gauge angle (for shelves). This was sprayed a flat black. The shelves were all aluminum checker plate 1/4 ". To mount the shelves and prevent any vibration, they were "glued" using polyurethane. The sides were covered with aluminum checker plate. To prevent any vibrations, some small fabric furniture feet were used to isolate the sides. It looks very cool and many people actually thought I bought it from somewhere. Yes it took a little time (6 hours plus paint drying time), but I made it the way I wanted not someone elses concept. Additionally it will hold ANY amp I put on it. ( It was built with the possibility of buying a larger (deeper) amp. If anyone has some problems with finding the right furniture have it made for them. Total cost for me was less than $200.00 but I can weld. The steel was cut for me (better to use thier bandsaw than mine). In this day and age, having custom built racks or tables or speaker stands is actually very inexpensive and you get want you want not someone elses idea. (speaker stands are so easy to make or have made. A lot of my friends have speaker stands made by me). You just have to convince your wife that it will look alright! I am pretty lucky, my wife does not really care what I do in the basement, but can still pass a sincere complement.