Well as you guys may know, I have been listening to both the VTF3-MK2 and the LFM-1 side by side for over a week now and continue to be more and more impressed with th LFM-1. The Outlaw seems a little tight or reserved compared to the Hsu but the Hsu was the same way until after two months of break in. And to be perfectly honest I haven't been doing alot of comparing since most of my listening has been done with both running in tandem with each other. They blend beautifully with other as they have very similar listening characteristics. With the Hsu I have experimented with max extension mode vs. max output mode and found max output to be my preference. I am a bass junky and to me more is better. I did lots of listening to several bass tracks including the Hsu test cd and in max output mode it never had any problem hitting the low notes down to 20 and neither did the LFM-1. It just seemed like the Hsu does it a little more effortlessly. I'm not sure if it is in the amplifier as there is only 25 watts rms that seperates them but I run my Vtf-3 on a volume setting of about 4 or 1/4 turns and the Outlaw I am running at about 7 or a little past the half way mark. The Vtf-3 definitely commands more authority although this is only apparent when doing direct comparison one then the other. I am not a true audiophile I just love music and I love my stereo. Either of these would blend in nicely with all but the most exoctic of systems.In a few short days I will have to part with the LFM-1 as I bought this one for a friend. I must say I will be sad to see it go. Both of these to bad boys together sound awesome. If I had to do it over again...well,this is probably what I would do. If I had the room I would go with two LFM-1s.I have read some professional reviews that said they had phase trouble running two LFM-1s together,this was not the case for me these two are incredible. And if I had a really large room and had low WAF I would go with the Hsu.The KFM-1 b-stock is the bargain of a lifetime, if there are any left I am going to buy another for a future playroom surround system. If you guys let this one pass you buy don't kick yourself just buy two for a thousand that still is a heck of a deal. That's probably what I will do. Feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions you may have.I hope this was helpful.

Michael