Hello everyone

Thank, JMS, for enlightening us to this product. How did you come across it?

I purchased a 950/7100 combo in December and I like it alot. It is by far the nicest audio electronics I've ever owned. The satelite/sub system is from Aperion, which seems to be pretty good quality, and I'm happy with that as well.

I have gone through all of the standard operating procedures for calibrating the speakers/sub, moving the sub to a better location in the room, and adjusting the phase and crossover settings on the sub itself. It all sounds pretty good. However, the lower bass frequencies are still a little heavy relative to the upper bass frequencies. It's not too bad, but it needs another tweek of some kind to get the right balance and tighten it up a little more.

I wondered if this GRAMMA isolation platform would be worth a look. Does it function well with any kind of sub, or is it more appropriate for downward-firing subs? The Aperion sub has the speaker cone facing forward into the room, a port in the back, and it is raised off our wood floor with floor spikes and little brass discs.

I would appreciate hearing anyone's experience and opinions on this, if you'd be so kind.

Thanks.