I received my SVS PC Ultra as scheduled on Monday Oct. 11. But I had to take a trip for few days and I only had a quick chance to setup and listen to new subwoofer. I unpacked the BIG box and placed behind the sofa between two back surround speakers. Quick calibration using Outlaw 950's internal tone and played the usual loads of DVDs and some CDs as well. Previously I never liked to listen at reference level loudness because it just sounded "LOUD" but without any good overall definition and becomes very annoying when my other subwoofer Klipsh SW-12 bottomed out occasionally. Well not anymore, I truly enjoy watching DVDs at reference level now with addition of PC Ultra. When the heavy LFE was called for, PC Ultra gives out very clean and deep bass that I can feel in my chest cavity. I have auditioned several other subwoofers that are in my price range (like Definitive Technology, Klipsch, Polk, Velodyne, etc...) but I am glad that I purchased PC Ultra and I am looking forward to improve my HT sound by further tweaking this amazing subwoofer. The only regret is that I didn't had a chance to listen to LFM-1. I almost bought two LFM-1 but in the end, I decided to purchase one within my price range. After I emailed back and forth with SVS tech, they suggested that I purchase PC Ultra instead of PB2+ given my HT dimension and personal preference. I am one happy camper now!!