Ok, I have been reading lots of HT forums last several weeks about benefit of having two subwoofers vs. one subwoofer topic. I had my current Klipsch SW-12 subwoofer for about nine years and I thought it is time for me to upgrade. My HT basic system consist of Outlaw 950Pre/Pro, 755 amp, older Adcom stereo amp, mostly Sound Dynamic speaker sets. HT room dimension is about 12'x20'x7.5' with partial open wall to one side. So far, general recommendation is to get one best subwoofer that you can afford. The main reason that I wanted to change current subwoofer is its little too "boomy sound" to my ear and music listening is not very satisfactory on low end. I have seperate two channel stereo system but with SACD and DVD-A, I am listening more in my HT setup. It looks to me that PB2+ is more powerful subwoofer than LFM-1(it should be when it cost more than twice) but given my dimension of HT room size, it seems like either of ONE subwoofer will do the job. However, reading all those forums discussion about two subwoofers vs. just one, I am just wondering getting two subwoofers is viable option for me or not. Thanks advance for your input. I will probably ordering my new sub in about a week or so.