Thank you all for you responses!

I went and looked for reference material to use when listening to the sub, through reviews of the LFM-1. I tried "Underworld: chapter 3", "U571: Depth Charge Chapter", and the "Pearl Harbor: Chapter 22". I don't have Finding Nemo, but I will borrow it from someone and give it a try.

I did do a frequency sweep on the sub and it did very well; started hearing it aroudn 22Hz and it went up to near 120Hz with no dips in bass.

I was listening to a music CD and it had very rare frequencies that went to the sub. I put in a music DVD and I actually couldn't hear any noticable bass from the sub. I was playing "Santana: Supernatural" DVD. In one fo the reviews, it said the DVD-Audio version of that disc has some good bass. I don't have the ICBM yet, so I didn't think using SACD or DVD-A would be a good sound test yet.

I was thinking of trying to get one of those pure bass CD's that the younger crowds like to play in their cars while cruising down the road. I remember the bass from those making my nose itch when I was younger.

I will give the stuff you all mentioned a try.

Thanks guys! Feel free to off more suggestions. I will give all that I can, a try.

Thanks again,
Incog