I think it's a bit silly (trolling?... nah, we'll just stick with silly) to assume that post counts in a product forum can be considered indicative of sales volume. The setup for an LFM-1 is not likely to generate a lot of questions that will lead a casual buyer to the saloon -- the manual spells it all out nicely, and people upgrading from an existing sub probably won't even need to open the manual. As I've said on a few other occasions, I think that forum feedback is much more likely to come from customers who have problems than customers for whom everything works, even when it works extremely well. Most customers who get a new product, hook it up, and find that it does exactly what they wanted are going to smile, toss in a movie, and enjoy the product. From time to time, one of them might post a review at AudioReview.com or register in a forum and post a comment or two. Customers who get a product and encounter problems -- a subwoofer that rattles and booms or that is nonfunctional -- are much more likely to take the time to post their experience because they are already in the process of looking for help with the problem.

------------------
gonk -- 950 Review | LFM-1 Review | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | Saloon Links