Thanks for the responses. I've been out to Best Buy getting a new laptop since my old one decided that viewing the screen was no longer necessary. That puts a little crimp in my budget though. I had just gotten approval for my sub and then the computer goes south. Isn't that always the way? I am considering the forgiveness vs permission option but in my experience wives have VERY long memories. Not sure I care to have that conversation for the rest of my life! Especially when a few weeks of moping will probably get the pitty approval. Anyway, I am set on giving the LFM1 a shot. I just have to hear what eveyone is talking about. Everyone here knows their stuff and if it passes your hearing tests that is good enough for me.

Sorry for sparking up the censorship thing. I am always amazed to see how many people think that everything that can be said should be said.

One last note. If anyone is looking for a really nice laptop for a reasonable price, Best Buy....yes Best Buy has an eMachines M6805 that runs the new Mobile Athlon64 3000+ processor for $1250 after $250 in rebates. Trust me, you aren't going to find anything this nice for this price anywhere and I work in an IT room full of Gateways, Dells, Sonys, and Toshibas. Forget 'em...buy the eMachines. It's got the Mobility 9600 graphics card too! Ok, enough of the computer geek stuff....back to the music.