My pleasure. It's always fun helping out a fellow enthusiast...especially someone who is willing to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty. Not only do you save a few bucks but you usually learn a bit along the way. The Outlaws have some great hardware but this forum may be their best "product". I think we are seeing the early stages of a new breed of educated consumer. There is a feeling of fraternity here that is reminiscent of the HAM radio days and the golden age of HiFi when amateur building was widespread. I'm not suggesting that everyone is going to start covering their kitchen tables with kits and DIY projects but forums like this one are starting to bring back an enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge that I find refreshing and contagious. A knowledgable consumer base is critical in these times when the home theater market is becoming more and more technically complicated. We need to share what we know with each other or we will end up being force fed by the large corporate producers of consumer grade electronics. And in that instance ignorance is definitely not bliss. Thanks again to the folks at Outlaw for giving us this space to share. I hope I don't hurt my leg getting down off this soapbox now.

------------------
Tekdredger