Raider,

I decided to boycott certain French (as in France) products years and years ago - when they nuked some more sea turtles in the South Pacific. Any French wine, not purchased in France, is one such item. (The Province of Ontario, where I live, is the world's largest purchaser of French wine in the world, through the Liquor Control Board of Ontario. I consider it my Holy Grail to approach every LCBO store manager and berate them until they reduce the shelf space dedicated to French wine. Baby steps!) However when I am in Paris I readily indulge - mostly because you can't buy anything but French wine there!

Regards.

Jeff Mackwood

ps. without getting too deeply into the politics of the whole US French boycott thing, I find it amazing that it only took the US a couple of centuries to learn to hate the French - without who's assistance they probably would never have been able to rid thmselves of the Brits - with whom they are now best buddies. Oh well, geopolitics was never my forte. (Oops - dang French word!). And God Save the Queen!

ps. to all of my French-Canadian friends and colleagues: definitely not directed to you or Quebec. It's France. Nous restons amis!