tomhvt,

here is the loser writing.

That transaction was hacked and eBay declared it NULL and Void. The $7100 price never materialized. As such, via mutual agreement, the seller has relisted as "buy it now" for $500 and I got it for that exact price. It's playing nicely in my house as we speak. Let me turn it up a bit, to cover your laughter... Now it's better.

The reason I didn't buy it for $500 was that there was a unit which sold for $465 before, thus I thought I might play the game "in full", especially since it was listed as "buy it now" for a few days when I saw it and was still available.
Later on, the seller removed the "buy it now" option.

The hack happened a few seconds before auction ending, while I was winning it for $500.

Does that thinking make me a loser? Probably, in some other people's minds... I respect your right to an opinion and refrain from qualifying you and your post, although one thinking that $7100 is a valid price for an under $1000 unit brand new might have his thoughts, at least, checked a bit.

Insulting other people is easy and sometimes things are not exactly what they seem to be.
You enjoy your laughter, I'll enjoy my unit.