Well I decided to try out the M200's after all, and I noticed that the flat toroidal transformers in the amps continuously buzz a little when the units are powered on. The buzz does not come through the speakers, it is just coming from the transformers within the amps themselves. All the M200 units that I am auditioning are doing this.

It is not an extremely loud buzzing, instead it is just a light buzzing of the type you can hear in a quiet environment when you put your ear within a foot or so from the toroidal transformer itself. I tested to see if the buzz was dependent upon inputs or power conditioning, but the slight buzzing sound occurs both with and without inputs, and both with and without a power conditioner. So it is pretty much just the amps themselves. smile

What I am wondering is if any other owners of the M200's could please take a moment to also see if their M200 amps continuously buzz just a little bit (when powered on of course), just so that I can feel reassured to know whether or not this is normal for them to do it. Please try this, and post what you find?

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me with this!