Hi Soundhound,

I agree with you 100%. I gave the sites just as a way to show that some manufacturers are allowing the mods and still honoring the factory warranty, which would indicate to me that they must at least have some confidence in the company doing them. As you stated and I meant to state, don't mod for the sake of doing it. Even then it helps if you can do it yourself. I can undo most of my own mistakes I started this whole thread because knowing a little about the Company I thought it was very interesting that they considered the M200 a candidate for improvement by mods. I did not mean it was a good thing for everyone by any means. He does not just take any piece of equipment and promise the world. What I was trying to do was compliment the Outlaw Product. It is actually moving me in the direction of getting one or two of them. In my younger years I would just find out what he was doing and then try it myself. The price point of the M200 is excellent for such a project if you know what your doing. If you lose the warranty and need it you are not out a lot of money. I would hesitate to try that on a $1000 amp especially at my age and present state of decay. Anyway enough of this, I enjoy yours and Jeff's post so let's move on to other things. When I get around to ordering them I will let everyone know what I think.