Since I am thinking about getting a 200 for center channel I found it interesting that the Parts Connexion is offering mods to the Outlaw 200. Since I own Sonic Frontier equipment, I follow the new business venture of the former owner and President of Sonic Frontiers and present owner of Parts Connexion. He actually started out with a audio parts and mods business and branched from kits to nice tube equipment. Since Sonic Frontiers closed and Anthem was bought out, he is not associated with the new Company and has started up Parts Connexion. I was looking at his new online site tonight thinking about getting him to mod my SOnic Frontier Mono Blocks and saw the 200 listed with others that he is offering to make modifications. That says a lot of positive things about the Outlaw 200. It has to be a good piece of equipment before it is even a considered. If I get the 200 I am definitely going to write him and see what the Mods are to the unit. The bad side is Modifications generally end the Manufacturing warranty and you are on your own at that point. In my experience it is often worth it, but I alway hesitate if it is a big buck item unless the mod is honored by the OEM. I know Jolida and Music Hall honor some mods to their equipment. I am not familar enough with the Outlaw policy. Anyway for the sake of discussion I found this interesting.