I was kind of curious about getting a pair of these new amps. One thing I was really wondering about was their signal to noise ratio. I saw that is was only 100 db compared to the 119 db of the other two amps, but the model 200 rating is unweighted. I think it was soundhound who said this means that the measurement was done using the full spectrum (20Hz-20kHz?) instead of a smaller portion of it. Is this rating really something to worry much about? And since the 770 and 755 don't say anything about their being weighted or not, does that mean they were weighted?

I was thinking about getting a pair to take some of the load off of my receiver, a Marantz SR6200. It outputs 105W into 8 ohms, but doesn't list anything for 4 ohms. The reason that is important is because my speakers can take 300 watts and are 4 ohms min, 6 ohms nominal. Don't worry, I called the dealer I got the receiver from and he said this would work ok, just don't expect to crank the volume full blast. THD for all equipment I have and am considering is <0.05%. Is that number worth paying more attention to than signal to noise?