Thanks to all the people on this board who give advice and recs. I've learned a lot in the last few days!

That said, I just got my board reg approved and I wanted to ask for advice on setup for my system.

I'd like to be an audiophile but I'm not there yet. I'm currently getting advice from a buddy who is one but he's not close enough to come over and tell me what to do with his ears. Thus, I have to setup my own system and make it sound like I want it to sound.

I'm going to lay out my system and ask for thoughts on what I should do.

This is a pure music system, stereo only. I play DVD music on it all the time but I've never liked the surround sound of DVDs so I always do 2 channel.

I use RR 2150 as the base of the system. I have Epos ELS-3 speakers (have to use bookshelf). My disc player is a Denon 3910.

Recently, I was considering upgrading to floor standing full range speakers. After a lot of tape measures and discussion I decided that it wasn't going to work with this room no matter how I did it. The room is actually large but I use it for multiple purposes and I just can't figure a way to put a pair of floor standers in here. So, we decided to get a subwoofer for the system instead. I ended up buying a used B&W ASW 4000 Sub on the web and it arrives tomorrow.

Should I use the RR2150 bass mngt with this thing or go straight to the active woofer for that?

Any ideas on where to start testing for the roll off? I'm still learning about this stuff. The ELS-3 speakers sound pretty good alone but I've always felt there was a certain bass missing in them. Where should I start testing the "rolloff" for the best possible stereo music sound? I listen to rock almost exclusive and I'm not picky. The room is about 17x26.

Being a newbie I'm trying to use terms I've read here in the last few days so any and all advice is greatly appreciated!
Denon 3910 DVD