Thanks Psy... I really thought that they did though for some reason. Don't worry about me though. I really think that the MG 12's will eventually work their way into one of the systems I'll have down the road, since I was really wow'd by their clarity and presentation. Acoustic guitar, vocals, brass, woodwinds etc.. are so sublime when coming out of them, so I can certainly see having a dedicated room for such a reason.

For now, I'm going to experiment with different placement of my Energy Speakers and such, and then perhaps save a bit for some tower speakers.

These look very interesting for $1500

I'd love to keep the price around $1000-$1300, but if I hear something phenomenal which deserves to have a bit more money put into it, I'll always consider such a thing. Then again, I'd also love to get a new Cartridge, such as the Dynavector 10x5, or similar.

We shall see. I also have to seriously consider that I'm now looking for another job. Gave my place 2 weeks, and tomorrow is my last day. (way too much stress at that hospital)

I'll check back for any suggestions and updates.

Doug