Volume control with the remote can be a little annoying as it increases/decreases per press a little more than I would like. Years ago I lost the remote to my previous receiver so I guess I just got used to using the volume control knob, which on the 2150 I don't have an issue with.

I'm not very technical, yet at least, when it comes to crunching receiver statistics but I do know when something sounds good. The 2150, to me anyway, sounds amazing and is noticeably better than the Pioneer VSX9700S I was using for years.

The bad thing about the 2150 I have noticed is that I can no longer listen to music over my computer speakers without thinking how terrible the sound is. I have never heard any NAD products so I really don't have an opinion on that. Bottom line is that I really enjoy the sound and the only problems I have encountered have been placed in the annoyance category. Outlaw does have a 30 return policy I believe, maybe it would be worth your time to get both and compare. I would certainly be interested in hearing what you find out.