Sorry to see that this thread has degraded as such, because I was really curious to hear what Bug's impressions were, based on a comparison to equipment set up by one of his local dealers (who has an unbiased opinion), since I'm not able to yet.

On another note, I think that this conversation could have been kept civil, no matter what we thought. I presented my opinion to Bug, saying that it "sounded" like he had an agenda, even if he didn't, which is pretty much a diplomatic way of trying to say "perhaps you should be more practical in your decision making", which would refer to not sending the unit back if unsatisfied, while (as others have noted many times now) still whigning about it for no other apparent reason besides getting people worked up.

And while there have been insinuations tossed in Bugs' direction (the word idiot comes to mind), which weren't necessary, Bug, you certainly didn't have to degrade yourself to the level which you did by reverting to 5th grade school-yard antics. "I've got more money than you do" "I've got nothing but time and money"

Such ramblings, from anybody, does nothing but discredit their credentials, and lessen the level of trust which people will show for you in general. Bug, if you were at all sincere at any time, I'd ask you to (as I will others who've spoken against you in an immature nature, even if they feel it was justified) apologize, and let this matter sink.

I'd then ask you to go to said Hi-Fi store and do the comparisons, and reveal your/dealers salesmen results, that is if you haven't or won't return the Outlaw. Because if there is indeed a flaw in the product, and you can uncover it, I'm sure many other people would like to see this unfold...

Doug