Ok... When you get your Outlaw and that is another question you let me know your findings. Make sure you check out the Subwoofer output and the bass management section. I contacted another hi fi dealer in Tampa today to see if I could bring it in and he told me that if I purchased the item direct from a manufacture he wanted nothing to do with it. His feelings about Outlaw were not nice as he believes they are of lesser quality than most so I said thanks and hung up. I have found that one of the three local dealers has a tech that wants to put the Outlaw in his store for comparison purposes. He states that any of his Cambridge, NAD & Integra integrated amps or Receivers will out perform it and I'm going to let him use it and see what happens. It seems like everyone on this site is set on the Outlaw blowing all other compariable components away so we will see. Like I said in my past postings, I have heard two others and they all sound the same... All have weak subwoofer outputs when compared to my NAD C720BEE and that's what I was comparing it to in the beginning. Now it's become a pissing match here. When I first got the receiver I was contacted by Outlaw by two different people. The first person didn't have a clue, the second is a designer at Outlaw and was confused by my findings and made many suggestions in which none worked. At first he didn't even know the bass management had a bypass. I'm not really impressed with Outlaw, as I said it's a run of the mill 2 channel mass produced receiver. My main bitch in the beginning was that the sub output is weak compared to my NAD and now I have an agenda.