The problems with the subwoofer /bass management is this. I have a direct input on my subwoofer and when used it bypasses the subwoofers crossover and volume control. I also have the input to use that operates the volume control and the crossover on the subwoofer. When I use the direct and use your bass management the bass is weak and I cannot adjust the volume. When I use the regular input on the subwoofer I am able to use my speakers full range as well as adjust the crossover and volume control but I'm at almost full volume on the sub before I can get close to the output of the speakers. So what I am saying is the subwoofer output on the Outlaw is set very low. I have tried it with a Gallo TR2, Sunfire, and a Athena AS-P 400 & 4000. Your head designer told me that the Athena was the best out of the bunch and one of the better subwoofers on the market. I'm not trashing the Outlaw I'm simply stating that for the money there are products available that perform as good and in the case of the NAD better than the Outlaw. And as far as the waiting part that my friend is was a mistake on my part. Someone should review the Outlaw vs the NAD and then you would see what I'm talking about as the Outlaw is far from the last word in 2 channel receivers. See Ya Scotty