I called Outlaw today .... it seems it's still in transit from being manufactured in China. I was told a week for delivery, and frankly , I take that to mean they really do not know when it will arrive.

I'm sure others are getting a bit anxious also. I have tried many integrated/recievers in this price range, and none have been satisfactory. So the RR2150 is one in a line of units I'm trying. My current receiver sounds good enough for me .... but the background noise for headphone listening is just too obtrusive. A headphone amp is an option, but hopefully a last option.

Integrated/recievers with A/B speaker switching and tone controls are becoming rare. The latest rage of no tone controls is hopefully just a phase..... because how many of us have such perfect listening enviroments and sources that we never use them? Most of us do not..... or ever will. So a little tone control here and there(when they're --good-- tone controls), is very helpful. HK has pretty useful controls, as does Marantz and Yamaha. Denon and NAD's were by far the least useful. I've heard Mcintosh's tone controls are some the best. I find it kind of funny how they still use tone controls on all but their "budget" integrated, and many lower priced yet still expensive brands are eliminating them !

Well, I hope we all see our units sometime soon, a couple of weeks ..... Halloween ..... Thanksgiving ? I'm kidding .... I hope:)