Jim: that's a good question for which I'm not so sure that there is a good answer.

Going from 1 watt to 100 watts is 20 dB. Going from 1 watt to 200 watts is 23 dB. You say that your speakers are 90 dB SPL with 1 watt. At 100 watts that would be 110 dB SPL. That is terribly loud. I doubt that you would be listening that loud. Generally, anything over 85 dB SPL is too loud for me. At 200 watts, you would have 113 dB SPL. Would you be able to tell the difference between 110 and 113 dB SPL? I don't know.

If you don't have a sound level meter, I would suggest that you either borrow or buy one and run a few test cases. Radio Shack makes a fairly cheap one for about $40.

Now we get down to the real toughie, will your receiver put out 105 wpc simultaneously to all channels? We have been having a discussion about this subject on another board and the answer, most probably, is NO. Will it put out enough power for your listening experience? Only you can tell.

The outlaw spec for the 7100 says "Power Output (FTC): 7 x 100 watts @ 8 ohms, 20 - 20kHz, 0.05% THD, All Channels Driven."

The outlaw spec for the 770 says "Power output: 200 watts RMS x 7 (all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.05% total harmonic distortion). 300 watts RMS x 7 @ 4 ohms."

I don't want to be a real nit picker here, BUT, look at the differences. The 7100 DOES NOT say anything about driving a 4 ohm load. Will it? Probably, but they don't say. And, in the 7100 description the word "simultaneously" if left out. Is that significant? I simply don't know. There are a few other spec differences, also. Do they make a difference in your listening experience? I just don't know.

My advice?

Try your setup with your current receiver for a while and see how you like it.