The brick and mortar store isn’t going to reimburse you for your gas and mileage to return an amp to them for service. With a mail-order purchase isn’t shipping equivalent to this?

I bought a digital SLR, and only had it for a month before I had to ship it to the manufacturer (not the retailer) at my expense for them to keep it “hostage” for over a month to replace the entire flash unit as the part was out of stock. If I felt like going to Melville, NY I could have saved on the shipping. Unfortunately, the poor customer service was not avoidable, and is becoming more and more common.

The day I noticed that the bottom plate separated from the chassis of one of my M200s, Steve offered to repair or swap it out for me. Since I have the M200’s, I was able to take just my 6th and 7th channels off-line while the amp was out of my system, and because it’s only 23lbs, it only cost me $7.50 to ship it to Outlaw for service. Although it would be nice if you didn’t have to pay shipping for warranty repair, it’s not normal business practice. Most importantly, I think almost everyone who’s posted in this forum has found Outlaw’s customer service to be nothing short of exemplary, myself included.