I too am having problems with an Outlaw 770 not providing output. And I know its the outlaw as I took the circuits and ran them thru another device that worked perfectly. Its taken me three days just to get to the point of an RA and a "letter authorizing the return".

I'll get it shipped back, but I can guarantee that sometime later this year I'll also be putting it up on audiogon or ebay to get rid of it. Certainly I'll pay more for a replacement unit, but high quality service is worth something to me. I'll go into one of the local high-end dealers for someone like Bryston or Meridian and have them put a unit in. That way if anything goes wrong, they'll provide me with a loaner while they ship the broken one back. That means also that I don't have to muscle the amp out. The Outlaw just isn't that good for its price compared to the extra hassles. Someone else will do that for me. And I don't have to worry about RAs or things like that.

Yeah I bought one. But I was mistaken about its overall quality and longevity. Being cheap should not be the only criteria as I've found out the hard way.