I am new here & have been considering Outlaw products as I am building a dedicated HT/Music room.
I, too am disappointed with this. I if spent any amount of money on a high quality product on the internet, I have come to expect excellent service.

There are too many other companies that are looking to make me a customer for life & decisions like this will be weighed heavily.

The reason why this business model(internet or mail order) works so well is because of word of mouth & customer service.

So why would a company not want to take care of this? Is $54 going to break the company? Is it because the company would have to charge more to everyone else?

While I understand others on here who commented about the differences with B&M stores & here, but they are not that different. If this happened to you & you had to pay to get this shipped it is only $54, right? What if it happens again in 6 months? After the warranty is up? Then what? will the company that charged you $54 take care of you? Piece of mind can be priceless!!

Just my opinion......

Joe

[This message has been edited by joesmud (edited May 11, 2004).]