I've had the 770/950 combination since September, 2003, and up until 3 weeks ago everything worked fine. Then, for whatever reason, the front channels on the 770 quit producing an output.

Over the past few weeks I've had a few conversations with Outlaw's telephone service representative Steve, and one today with Scott, to see if the problem could be fixed. It can't so I have to send the 770 to them for repair.

My disappointment isn't with Steve and Scott - they were sincere and tried to help. But sending this monster in will $54.00. I asked if they determine the faulty amp was not caused by anything I did, would I be reimbursed for the shipping fee - the answer was no.

Call me old-fashioned but a product that costs this much should work for the duration of it's warranty, and if it doesn't, the customer should have it repaired or replaced for free. Had I bought an amp at a local retailer I could return it without a fee.

Sorry - just a little disallusioned. Now I'm out $54.00 bucks, and, more importantly, without an amp for 3-4 weeks.

I'll look locally when I'm ready to upgrade - I may stick with mail-order but now I know there is a definite downside. So.....buyer's beware.
Sharp Aquos - LC46E77UN
DirecTV - HD DVR
Mains - Paradigm Studio 80's
Surround - Paradigm ADP-470v-3's
Sub - Paradigm Seismic 12
Center - Paradigm CC-470
Outdoor - Paradigm Style 470's