Well, there isn't anything 'wrong' with the system, it's just not satisfying me. Since I am using all Definitive Technology speakers, the three across the front have buit-in powered subs, but am running them with the speaker wire only (leaving the LFE input out of the equation), thereby letting the speaker's internal crossover send signal to appropriate drivers...but when I have the sub (LFE Out) in "Speaker Configuration" set to "Subwoofer On", playing a 5.1 source, and leaving the sub actually turned off, so I just hear my three across the front (I turn off my surround amp, too), when I switch between sub "On" and sub "Off" (in "Speaker Config"), I can hear a dramatic difference in the amount of bass in the room...all coming from the three in front. With the sub set to "Off" my three fronts sounds great, but when I turn the sub "On", I can hear huge reduction in bass. Now, when I tun the actual outboard powered sub connected to the LFE Out on and do the same thing, switching between "Off" and "On" in "Config", I can still hear a major difference...even though the LFE sub is on and producing sound, it's just not nearly as much as switching it to "Off" in "Config". Does this make sense?

I have calibrated the system using the test tones and an SPL meter, configured speakers for appropriate distances away from listening area (which ain't much in my small room...10 feet from the front and center and 3 feet from the surrounds for the listening position)...so, instead of 5.1, what is supposed to happen if I am listening to a stereo recording in "5 Surround"? Wouldn't the LFE sub be used for the lows and my 3 across the front and the rears set as "Large" be crossed, or would they be getting full range?

Here's what I want, maybe you can tell me the best way to get it:
I want the three across the front to get full range, to utilize their built-in, powered subs, I want the rears to get full range, as well, as I am using a Powered sub speaker level in and out to the speakers...I am adding another set of BP2X's for Side Surround, again run thru a powered sub, speaker level in and out and I want to have one more powered sub running and I thought the LFE (Sub)Line Level Out would be the best option...but, since the others aren't getting 'full-range' when I have the sub set to "On" in "Speaker Config", should I just get RCA "Y" connectors and run the stand alone sub that WAS connected to LFE, should I connect from the Mains? (I mean between Outlaw and Main amp?). I will be listening to music about 40%, PS3 games 10%, TV 40% and movies 10%, so I will be switching between DTS/Dolby Digital/etc.and 5 (or soon, 7) Stereo quite a lot. Keep in mind, I would like to get the best 'heart-pounding', deep, clear bass that I can with what I've got....as of this minute, I have 2 powered subs that are just sitting there not being used...when my side surrounds get here next week, I'll put one of those subs into use with the sides...but what should I do with the extra sub, since I get so much more 'oomph' out of my system leaving the sub set to "Off" in Speaker Config?

Am I a pain n the a**, or what, Gonk?