My 950, when I set my speakers to "Large" and "NO" subwoofer, they get all the frequencies they need, but if I hok up a sub and switch to subwoofer "On", I lose all lows to the speakers. My Mains are defTech BP7002, which have a built-in powered sub in each one...l.and my Center is a CLR2500 by DefTech, that also has a built in sub. My rear channels, which are DefTech BP2X, don't have built-in subs, but I am running the speaker cable to a Polk PSW-10 to handle the lows back there. It sounds great, don't get me wrong, but I have two more subs (a Velodyne CHT8 and another Polk PSW10). I plan on going to seven channels very soon (I have everything bu the speaker cable to do this...just waiting for the slow postal service here in the islands to get it to me), so I thought I would use the Velodyne, with speaker level in and speaker level out to the DefTech PM80's I currently have for side surround (My BP2X's are in the back for logistical reasons). This will leave me one more sub to hook up, and I wanted to use the Polk PSW10 as a dedicated LFE sub, but when I hook it up, even with my speakers all set to "Large", it takes all the oomph away from the other channels, thereby negating the built-in powered subs in them, giving me overall less thump. Is there a way around this?