Is there a way to control the volumn when changing channels? I watch TV thru a local cable company. Problem is premium channels are a lot lower, so I turn up the volumn, go to another channel, and it is incredibly loud. My Onyko had something called Intellvoumn, which allowed it to remember the prefferred listening level.
I have to admit, I do like this processor. I watched 'Open Range' on cable the other day. It played thru PLII-C and the gunfight was short of being absolutely spectacular. My system runs about all the time, if music isn't playing, then its movies. Could this have caused the increase in my electirc bill? I mean I have only recently switched over to seperates, getting the pieces as I could afford them. But noe seems like the electric bill has had a slight increase.
Oh well.

I bought a monster power strip, now I can't get cable thru its filters. Its the 2000 model. Anyone else notice you can't get cable reception thur its connects? At least I can't, it worked fine thru the old surge protector, but not the new one.
My system is as follows:

950 pre/pro
B&K 7250 amp
Tosh 9200 dvd
Sony Hi-Fi VCR
Tosh 61" projection TV
Polk RT5000p speakers
Veloydne HT 10" sub