I just got a great deal on a used 950, and verified through Outlaw that it had the revision.

I've run into a couple of weird issues during setup. I wanted to run them by you guys to see if it's something easy, user error, or whatever before I bother the excellent Outlaw support people.

First off, when trying to program a manufacturer code into the remote, it doesn't seem to accept the number. The lights do not flash as it says in the manual, and pressing the number buttons appears to do nothing. Otherwise, the remote works fine and learns with no problem.

Secondly, when performing the speaker calibration, I get pink noise out of both front speakers when either left front or right front is selected. Also, the right front is noticeably louder (only with pink noise generator, source material is fine) than the other speakers even with everything set to 0.

And last but not least, how do you set the video output to the source? I can't get anything on the component output for TV or DVD.

Keep in mind that the unit is used and I may need to simply reset everything and start over. Does anyone know how to reset everything back to factory?

Thanks!

Az