Replaced the RG6 SAT and OTA cables, bypassed the Mon$ter 3500. No change.

The popping also happens when the 950 switches from PCM to DD on the DVD player also. Doesn't happen when switching from DD to PCM

Also when calibrating the channels using the internal test tone, the RF channel has to be set about 4db higher than the LF to get the same SPL. When watching a DVD movie the RF is definitely too loud. Ran Avia and recalibrated to its test tone and lowered the RF by the 4db, the levels came in fine. (Using a SPL meter).

Just to be sure, I swapped the amp for the mains with the amp for the surrounds, no change in the popping or channel calibration.

My HT equipment is on its own dedicated 20 amp line with everything powered through a Mon$ter HTS 3500. Front projector, 950, 4 two channel amps (100 WPC), DVD player, HD Tivo, sub controller.

I'll go back to trying to isolate the problem later tonight. See if I can find where the issue is coming from.

I'll search through the threads for something specific about switching from PCM to DD.

If I can't come up with a solution, I'll be calling tech support on Monday morning to see if they can help.

Also, seems to take about 5 seconds to switch between PCM > DD or DD > PCM.

Lee