The forum is for discussion. What do you want to discuss? You seem interested only in telling us flat out how bad Outlaw is. Everything said is accusational and seems kind of short tempered. If you were interested in discussing this you could have asked what you possibly overlooked instead of proclaiming Outlaw to be the scum of the earth. Calling someone a scammer tends to mean something along those lines.

Why won't you talk to Outlaw? You're awfully sure of yourself. Everyone misses things. Maybe there was a setting you misunderstood. As for not returning it because of the 30 days, again, you won't contact them. How do you know they won't work something out? There is no way you can answer that unless you contact them.

Also, all 4 of your posts are in this thread. You only signed up yesterday. You come on here acting very angry and accusational, badmouthing something we all like. You won't really listen to anything and just dare us to show you're wrong. How are we not supposed to see this as a childish fit?

When I re-read the manual earlier, I found that what Joel is saying could happen, but I'd want to hear from Outlaw as to what the design is supposed to do. From what I read on pg 26, there are 3 separate high-pass filters. One for the mains, one for the center, and one for the surrounds. Right in that area, I didn't see what happened to the info below the crossover settings, the low pass info. We tend to assume it goes to the sub, but I didn't see it explicitly state that, so what Joel said could technically happen. I'd rather hear what some others have to say from their experience. Outlaw in particular. It's very easy to miss one setting, button, switch or whatever. No one can think of everything (even soundhound wink ).