Boy, talking about some hostility because someone doesn't own certain audio equipments that everyone approve. I have owned many different audio equipments over the years and that includes some Bose speakers. I currently have one HT system (BTW, I do own Outlaw 950/755 combo, just in case someone might get upset) and three different two channel audio systems in my home. And I still have Bose 901 speakers playing in one of the audio system. My other speakers are consist of some combination of Def Tech, Sound Dynamics, SVS, Klipsch, and Monitor Audio. We as fellow audio lovers should never discourage anybody from enjoying their audio equipments just because they owned different kinds of audio equipments than yours. So just relax and enjoy your music or movies with whatever you have in your home without worries that you might offending anybody. BTW, I hooked up my 901 equalizer between preamp and power amp just like "gonk" has suggested in earlier post. Welcome to Outlaw forum. Cheers and happy new year!