jarwahl - Welcome to the saloon, I see that you registered just today so you may not have been around here for long. This forum has always been very open and welcoming to anybody, whatever their current gear might be. When you referred to hawk's first post and spoke of "rudeness," the only rudeness I saw was yours. Please note that he obviously owns Bose speakers, Carver amps, and a Klipsh sub, but he didn't say what pre/pro he has - except that he posted his question in the Model 950 forum, leading me to assume that he has a 950 driving everything. In this case, think about the following: Bose customer service is likely to be bad, Carver's is not open today, Klipsh is not going to try to help him with it since his sub is unrelated to the problem, and Outlaw's service (both from the Outlaw's themselves and the crew around here) is pretty damned useful - I think hawk came to the right place for a good, quick answer. You speak of politeness and consideration - I would invite you to demostrate some in your posts here.

Hawk - Merry day after Christmas. I take it that you are wanting to replace the front 501's with the 901's. I would recommend installing the EQ between your pre/pro and the Carver TFM 35 amp that is driving the front speakers.