Howdy all...

I have had my 950 for some time now, and as I was testing out speakers this weekend, and even now that I have decided, it seems like I can't get the soundstage to come to the center. I have the speakers calibrated, and the left/right and center are set to the same db (think that showed me they are matched pretty well). However, when I have them positioned the same on each side of the TV (distance from center and such) it always seems the vocals are off to the left of the TV, from the listening position. I have tried toeing in the right main to move the sweet spot...but it starts looking back that one speaker is toed in and the other isn't.

My question, is there some sort of left to right balance setting in the 950 that I have missed? The right speaker (the one that I think is lagging a little bit) is about 8" further away from the listening position than the left one...and you can't set the distances different in the setup. That was the only problem I noticed with the positioning. I'm just not sure what things I need to change to move the sweet spot to the center of the TV (the straight ahead point of the listening position). I wouldn't think that I would have to trim the calibration more to one speaker, when they were balanaced using an SPL meter before.

Any suggestions on what I am missing, or if anyone noticed this with their system and fixed it?

Thanks in advance all!

Incog