Help!,
I have changed my set up want to hook all this together,
please bear with me.
how would you do this?
I have the Outlaw 950/7100 and
"efficient" Zingali 93db speakers for front three speakers,
Atlantic technology for the rear 4 surround speakers

2 channel set up is a Space tech labs tubed system. The pre-amp only has a 2 inputs, a cd input and a Aux input

it controls bi-amped tube amplifier set up, separate SET amp for the horns, and hybrid amp for the bass.

the 7100 drives the remaining 5 channels, and I have been using the left over 2 channels for the 2nd Zone.

So when I listen to 2 channel, I do not have the 950/7100 in use at all, but when I watch movies in Dolby etc HT, I need to send a signal from the 950 to my aux pre amp input, so that I get a signal to the bi amped amplifiers that drive the main two speakers.
Which output do I use from the 950??
the rec out or the multichannel out??, other?
any other options?

2nd question, where is the "dot" that indicates blue dot versus red dot, I get quite a bit of hum using the 950, and also hum from the 7100. I have checked grounding by way of a cheater plug (made no difference), have dedicated circuits with no florescents lights or dimmers in the set up. Amps on one circuit , electronics on another dedicated circuit.
I bought the combo from another owner via Audiogon. Probably a late 2002 or early 2003 models. If I have red dot will Outlaw still take it in and "fix" it?

Overall the Outlaw set up has been a nice upgrade from my previous NAD T761 receiver. But the "hum" bothers me a bunch.

Thanks for your time

Ron

I have the