I have a dumb ques.

If you have your 950 set up to play dolby digital and you put a dvd in and go to options. Does it make a diff. if you choose the dts or dolby format from the dvd options. If it makes a diff., what is it?

Basically, I have the dolby format chosen for my 950 and the dolby format on the actual dvd is not chosen. What happens? Does it still play on dolby digital format even when I don't choose it on the dvd?

Part 2 to my question is as follows:

I am using my bass management on my preamp, therefore I am not using it on my Denon 2900. On the setup menu, under audio setup, do I choose 2 channel or multichannel. I believe you choose multichannel if you want to use the bass management on the 2900. I have a 5.1 setup. Is this correct? I have been using 2 channel for a couple of months. So ultimately, which do I choose, multichannel or 2 channel? If you enable multichannel it gives you a submenu on setting your speakers to large or small and db calibration. I have already done all this with my preamp. I am concerned if you choose multichannel it will cross out the preamp settings. Please help me with your feedback.

thanks

[This message has been edited by marcpam (edited July 24, 2004).]