A few thoughts:

1) Nice speakers. I'm running version 2 Studio 60's, Studio CC, and Studio ADP's with an Outlaw 950/750 and have really liked the combination.

2) You can split the signal (pick up a splitter from Radio Shack) without much trouble, but the Studio center is a great speaker. What sort of video display are you working with? If it's a projection screen, a single Studio 60 might actually be better than the pair of 20's. I guess what I'm saying is that you can use a pair of 20's for the center but you may not need to -- a Studio CC or a single Studio 60 might work as well (or there may be a really compelling reason for the pair of centers that I don't know about).

3) if you go with a pair of speakers for the center, you'll need at least one 200 (eight speakers to drive). I'd lean toward driving the 60's with Model 200's and driving the rest with a 770 (with one unused channel) -- it seems like a good balance between cost, performance, and rack space. A Model 950 and eight Model 200's would cost about the same as that, but the benefits of monoblocks all the way around are likely to be only marginal.

------------------
gonk -- 950 Review | LFM-1 Review | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | Saloon Links