I have just installed a 950 preamp and 770 power amp in a 7.1 system at a dear friends house. Holy Gushmoley! These things are nothing short of fantastic. The system uses all Klipsch Reference Series 7 speakers in a fairly large room (23x40x10 feet) with good acoustical treatment. I installed a 6x10 ft. (16:9) screen and a Christie LX45 projector. It looks and sounds so much like a movie theater that we, too, won't be spending much money on theater tickets in the future. Decoding and placement are dead accurate, and the sound reproduction is completely effortless no matter the level. At 0db the thing is just about too loud for ME , and I can crank it 6 to 8 db above that with absolutely nothing straining but my ears. And I like it LOUD.

I am a location mixer and dubbing mixer for film and video and have done several feature films. Never thought I'd see this level of achievement in consumer equipment. My hat is off to you guys. Why would anyone buy anything else when you can get professional level performance at this price?

------------------
Klystron